This position requires that you must be able to work at least eight hours a day with the potential that extra hours may be worked as the job requires. A typical work week runs from Monday through Friday for a total of forty hours per week. Saturdays, Sundays and nights may be required of a candidate per job specific occasions. Also, it may be a possibility for a candidate to work out of state for a period of time.
Demands of this position require that you must be in good physical shape able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or clime for extensive amount of time. Lifting, pushing and pulling of objects over 50 pounds is a common and daily requirement.
An elevation of 8’ is standard working height, but in some cases working on higher elevations may be a requirement. Conversely working in crawlspaces, trenches and tight spaces is another common work environment.
- A team player with the willingness and the ability to learn.
- Career oriented (preference with be given to candidates with career aspirations in the electrical field).
- Mandatory to be on time and at work every day.
- A hard worker with a good and positive attitude.
- Neat and polite in their presentation.
- Able to take directions and decipher technical information.
- Capable of basic electrical and mechanical skills.