This position requires an individual who is a strong and talented leader. A typical work week runs from Monday through Friday for total of (40) hours per week. Saturdays, Sundays and nights may be required of a candidate per job specific occasions. Also, it may be a possibility for a candidate to work out of state for a period of time.
Demands of this position require that you must be in good physical shape. A candidate must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb for extensive amount of time. Lifting, pushing and pulling of objects over 50 pounds is a common and daily requirement.
An elevation of 8’ is standard working height, but in some cases working on higher elevations may be a requirement. Conversely working in crawlspaces, trenches and tight spaces is another common work environment.
- A leader by example
- Excellent communications skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Professional, neat appearance and domineer
- Can do, get it done, positive attitude
- Proficient in the electrical code and the ability of how to research and retrieve information from all code books
- Must have at least an OSHA 30 certificate (if not, one will have to achieve the certificate through Florence’s Safety Director )
- Must be familiar with and able to work with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer and other basic computer programs
- Proficient at blueprint reading, schematic drawings, detail sheets and product investigation
- Excellent understanding in labor and material projections
- Material managing and tracking is paramount
- Work must be completed in a neat, safe & workmanlike manner and within budget
- Must be proficient in all electrical installation skills, such as, but not limited to, pipe bending, circuit wiring, feeders, services, fire alarm, pulling wire, underground, wiring of electrical equipment and electrical calculations
- Able to meet with and interact with inspectors, engineers and owners in and professional and educated manner